Mainland UK Delivery
All our products are currently offered with FREE DELIVERY to most parts of mainland UK.
Scottish Highlands & Islands Delivery
We are pleased to announce a mirror delivery service to the Scottish Highlands & Islands. This is a 3-4 day service via AJG Parcels in Inverness. There is a subsidised cost of £14.99 for delivery which includes additional packaging for safe handling. If you live in these areas please select this delivery option at the checkout otherwise your order will be delayed. Customers living in the following postcodes should select this delivery option;
AB / DD / FK / IV / IM / HS / KA / KW / KY / ML / PA / PH / PO30 / ZE
It is not currently possible to deliver our vanity furniture to these postcodes.
Channel Islands Delivery
We are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands.
Once purchased we will generally contact you within 24 hours by phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient delivery date.
All mirrors and cabinets are sent by 24 hour courier except for larger mirrors and cabinets that are sent by either 48 hour palletised delivery or our new 2 man delivery service for complete protection. Vanity furniture is shipped via a palletised or 2 man delivery. We use reputable carriers such as Pallet Track, Pure Home Delivery, UPS and TNT, all orders are tracked and a signature will be required on receipt. A contact telephone number must be supplied with all orders, couriers will not accept delivery without one and this will delay your order. Please note we do not send mirrors out on Friday's, for delivery on Monday, this would mean them being in transit for longer than 24 hours over the weekend period.
Saturday delivery can be arranged for most mainland UK postcodes, please phone for a quote.
If you live locally, Elland, Brighouse, Huddersfield or Halifax perhaps in West Yorkshire then we are also happy for you to collect your purchase by prior arrangement. Simply order over the phone to take advantage of this. All goods must be paid for prior to collection.
Typical turnaround is 2-3 days.
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Use Bathroom Vanity Mirrors to Make the Room Feel Larger (And 4 Other Tips) Most people dream of having a spacious and luxurious bathroom. But few of us ever get to experien...
- 8 Tips for the Best Bathroom Lighting Design How are you supposed to shave or put on your makeup in a dimly-lit bathroom? We can only look ou...
- 7 Tips to Help You Choose the Best Bathroom Mirrors for Your Home Have you ever looked at your old bathroom mirror and just wished you could take a hammer to it, i...
- 8 High Tech Bathroom Upgrade Ideas You Don't Want to Miss Is your bathroom ready for an upgrade? Maybe you have watermarks on the ceiling, or you're just s...
- How To Get Your Bathroom Ready For Selling Your Home Selling your home is an exciting time. Of course, it can be a stressful time too. Many people wan...